Can I try on a dress before my event date?
Yes, we want to make your HTL experience as easy as possible, so we have introduced a try on service.
So how does it work?
- Reserve up to two showstopping dresses for your event date on our website using the booking calendar on each product page
- If your event is three weeks or more away, you can try on up to two dresses before your event date. Once you have placed your order, just email email@example.com with your order number and your preferred try on date
- We will then send you a link to pay for the try on service
- We will ship the dresses to you to try on for 24 hours on your chosen date, you can feedback on the parcel insert whether you want to wear them for your event or not
- Return them via your nearest DPD shop (before 12 noon on your try on return date)
- Your chosen dress will be re-sent on your event delivery date and the other will be refunded. If neither of the dresses are suitable, you will be able to cancel your order and receive a full refund (try on cost is non-refundable)
How much does the try on service cost?
£20 to cover part of the shipping and return costs. This is non-refundable.